Katie Holmes 'doing all right' as Tom Cruise has 'somber' birthday

Katie Holmes 'doing all right' as Tom Cruise has 'somber' birthday
As the press tells it, Katie Holmes is all smiles while her estranged husband Tom Cruise has a somber birthday.
The actor, who turned 50 on July 3, is said to have spent the day with extended family members and his two kids with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, Bella and Connor. The timing was undoubtedly rough, as Cruise's ex Holmes had just filed for divorce from the "Mission: Impossible" star the week before.
For his part, 17-year-old Connor retweeted a statement to his Twitter account that some read as a display of support for his dad, as it read, "#LaFamilia‬ Always. Friends Come And Go, But Family Is Forever."
People magazine reports that Connor and his 19-year-old sister gathered with Cruise, recently named the highest paid actor in show business by Forbes, in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. The magazine cites an inside source who said that the vibe that day was "somber ... Just very, very sad."
When Cruise flew to California from Iceland, where he's been filming the movie "Oblivion," to celebrate his 50th, Holmes was on the opposite coast with the pair's 6-year-old daughter Suri.
The New York Daily News says that it approached 33-year-old Holmes while she was out shopping at a Whole Foods with Suri on Wednesday, and the actress allegedly told the paper, "I'm doing all right, thank you."
Holmes, who's reportedly moved out of the New York home she shared with Cruise and into her own place, was also photographed on July 4 smiling with Suri over ice cream.
In a new reported interview with Elle magazine that will arrive on newsstands July 17, Holmes hinted that her 30s have ushered in "a new phase."
"I definitely feel more comfortable in my own skin," she told the magazine, according to the New York Post's Page Six. "I feel sexier. I think in my 20s, it's like you're trying too hard to figure everything out ... I'm starting to come into my own. It's like a new phase."
Indeed, Holmes went on, “I know who I am and where I am and where I want to go, so I want to focus on that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Memory News Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger